Below you can find answers to some frequently asked questions during Phase 1 of the program.
Where can I find information on important program dates?
Will I need access to external tools during Phase 1 of the Scholarship program? Do I need to pay for such tools/services?
- No technical requirements or additional payments are required for any of the tracks.
Will there be a certificate of completion for Phase 1 of the Scholarship Program?
- No certificate will be awarded for the Challenge Course in this Scholarship program.
I’ve been accepted into a Scholarship Program and I need help with the material in the Challenge Course. Where do I go?
- Once you’ve been accepted into a Scholarship Program and you need guidance on course materials, please check out your respective track channel (e.g. #track_business_analytics, #track_digital_marketing, etc.) and the #tech_help_all channel in your Slack workspace! Your peers will be able to answer any technical questions you have about the course.
Will I still have access to Phase 1 Scholarship content after Phase 1 ends?
- Students will not be granted continued access to the Challenge Course content. Once the Phase I deadline passes, you will be automatically unenrolled and will lose access regardless of whether you have been accepted into Phase 2 or not. At the end of the Challenge Course, the Community team will provide instructions on how to update your LinkedIn profile.
How does the Final Assessment work?
- The Final Assessment will be opened on October 16, 2021, at 12 AM PT | 9 AM CAT for 48 hours, and will close on October 18, 2021, at 11:59 PM PT | 8:59 AM CAT.
- The assessment is completely online. You will receive a link to take the assessment via email once the assessment is available.
What’s the duration of the Final Assessment? How long will it be open?
- There is no time limit on how long you can spend on the assessment. However, it must be completed within the 48-hour time frame. You will have more than enough time to complete the assessment in 48 hours. There will be no other dates available to sit for the assessment.
Can you go back to the assessment once you open it?
- Yes, you can return to the assessment after starting it during the 48-hour time frame when it is open.
- However, the Filtration Assessment can be attempted only once, and you cannot skip any questions. So, make sure you take the time to thoughtfully answer each question!