See below for frequently asked questions regarding the Cognizant Skills Accelerator Program.
What is the Cognizant Skills Accelerator Program?
- Cognizant, and Udacity are partnering to offer 370 fully-funded scholarships to train learners in the latest tech skills.
What does this program entail?
- This program is free of charge and available to all eligible learners who successfully pass the application on our website. The program consists of a 5-month, self-guided learning journey with the rest of the Cognizant® Skills Accelerator cohort.
How can I benefit from this program?
- Students will have the opportunity to work on real-world projects designed by industry experts to build their portfolio of skills, and learn one of four core skills sets to prepare them for a career in a job of the future.
What does the learner journey look like as part of this program?
- As a student in the Cognizant® Skills Accelerator, your learning journey will be 5 months and self-guided, depending on your track. Throughout your entire learning journey, you will have access to an online community platform, where you will get to ask other students and mentors for support to help you through any learning difficulties or even to network!
What are the eligibility criteria to enroll?
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Submit the online application form here
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a resident of the United States
- Be located within 90 miles of
- Dallas, TX
- Charlotte, NC
- Atlanta, GA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Tampa, FL
- Teaneck, NJ
- Bridgewater, NJ
Are there any fees for enrollment?
- No, this is a free scholarship program.
What is the duration program?
- The program is designed to run from June 7, 2022 to November 7, 2022. However, it is important to note that the program is self-paced, you can finish it in less than the designed duration if you wish.
What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- There are no prerequisites for this program. You will need access to reliable internet and have knowledge of basic computer skills.
How do I apply for the program?
- You can see details and apply using this link here
When will the applications open/close?
- Applications opened on April 13, 2022 and will close on May 11, 2022.
How will I know if I am accepted for the scholarship?
- We will contact you via email on or before May 24, 2022. So, please make sure to check your e-mail frequently. Please use one email for everything during the program, and make sure to check your spam folder to see if you received emails from our side.
Can I join two Nanodegree Programs at the same time?
- Unfortunately, this is not possible as you will only be accepted in one Nanodegree program at a time. We recommend that you apply for the Nanodegree program that you are most interested in.
Can I cancel an application I submitted?
- A fully submitted application cannot be deleted. Please ensure you are submitting accurate and correct information, and that you are committed to the program timelines before submitting your application.
Is this program online, in-person, or a combination of both?
- This is a fully online program with live virtual connect sessions. Throughout the program, students will learn through online videos in their classroom and interact with peers, coaches, and instructors on their community platform and in their weekly Connect Sessions.
Will you provide us with any kind of career support?
- All learners will have access to Udacity's Careers offerings, including projects, workshops and a dedicated Career Coach. The career support aims to enable learners to best prepare for applying to, and hopefully interviewing with, Bosch for their open AI roles.
Can I change the email address that I have used to sign-up?
- You should maintain the same email address you used to apply for the Program for the duration of your entire course in order to maintain eligibility for this Nanodegree program.
Can I withdraw/postpone studying after I am enrolled?
- There are no withdrawal or postponing options available in the program. You should only join this program if you are committed to learning and graduating within the defined timeline of the program.