What has changed?
- The 2022 edition of the program now offers the same great learnings with more applicable projects, optional courses, and newly emerging topics in digital marketing. We have added more coverage of newer Social Media platforms, video marketing, and marketing automation/technology in the new version.
- The 2022 edition offers 7 courses in total: The first 2 courses are required and the remaining 5 courses are elective. In order to graduate, you must complete both the required courses as well as 1 elective (3 courses total).
What’s the reason for making these changes to the Digital Marketing Nanodegree program?
- Software tools and techniques are always evolving, and Udacity strives to provide students with the cutting-edge skills they need to stay in-demand. We identified a number of updates we could make to the program to further enhance both the student experience and student outcomes.
When will the updated version be available?
- Students will be able to enroll in the updated version of the Nanodegree program around mid-June.
If I purchase this Nanodegree program today, will I have access to the updated version when it’s released?
- No, not automatically. If you purchase the Nanodegree program today, you’ll be purchasing the current version of the program, and you will remain in that version if you renew your subscription in subsequent months.
- In order to enroll in the new version, you would have to cancel your enrollment in the current version and then enroll in the program again after the new version is released.
Will my progress in the current version be able to transfer over to the new version?
- Given the nature of the updates we have made to the Nanodegree program, it’s not possible to transfer progress in the current version of the program over to the new version. In order to graduate, you will need to pass all required projects in one or the other version of the program.
I recently purchased the current version but would rather take the updated version when it’s released - can I switch?
- In order to enroll in the updated version of the Nanodegree program, you should first follow the steps to ‘Cancel’ your enrollment in the current version, which can be found here. Please note that refund eligibility will be determined as per Udacity’s existing policy.
- Once you have successfully canceled your current enrollment, you can enroll in the new version via the program overview page.
- It's important to note that, if you switch from one version of the Nanodegree program to another, it's unlikely that your progress in the program will be retained. See the FAQ on this page, "Will my progress in the current version be able to transfer over to the new version?"
What’s the price of the updated version?
- The cost of the Nanodegree program will not change; you can purchase a monthly subscription for USD $399, or opt for a three-month prepaid plan.
Still have questions or concerns? Our Enrollment Advisors would be happy to help.