Udacity Community Code of ConductFeatured
By engaging with Udacity’s support forums, whether as a student, technical mentor, reviewer, or otherwise, you are contributing to a culture of collaboration, mutual support, and lifelong learning. Udacity’s Community Code of Conduct is enforced to foster a productive learning environment for you and your fellow students and alumni.
The Community Code of Conduct is in place with the priority of preserving:
- Your safety
- Your privacy
- Respect among community members
COMMUNITY CODE OF CONDUCT
By participating in Udacity community services, you agree to:
- Cultivate a positive, supportive learning environment;
- Communicate respectfully and considerately with all students, alumni and Udacity staff;
- Not share content that is obscene, illicit, threatening, or discriminatory;
- Contribute constructively to discussions with fellow community members; and
- Notify Udacity immediately if you become aware of Honor Code or community violations at email@example.com. Read more about our Honor Code here.
While the purpose of the community is to connect you with other learners, we do not encourage you to share personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, bank details and/or any other information that is unique to you in this public forum.
The following behaviors are examples of the types of conduct that will not be tolerated in any Udacity community:
- Harassment: Inappropriate, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or violent comments or conduct.
- Discrimination: Offensive comments related to gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or disease.
- Distributing inappropriate images: Use of sexual, violent, graphic, or derogatory images.
- Bullying: Deliberate intimidation, threats of violence, violent or abusive language, or other language (e.g., comments on physical appearance), designed to intimidate, degrade, or shame another person.
- Sexual harassment: Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Cheating and plagiarism: Cheating and plagiarism. Please see the Honor Code for more information.
- Self-injury or Suicide: Postings in any of our communities that encourage self-injury or suicide. If you or someone you know is exhibiting signs of self-injury or suicide, please find help at the Suicide Prevention Lifeline in the U.S. and Befrienders.org globally.
- Other harmful conduct: Obscene, fraudulent, indecent, or libelous acts that defame, abuse, harass, discriminate against or threaten others.
Udacity may take any action regarding your access to and/or use of the community, programs, or site as it deems appropriate in connection with a violation of this Community Code of Conduct, including, but not limited to, removal of your posts or other content, removing you from our programs with no refund, or removing you from any or all of our Services.
All reports of violations should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be reviewed to determine the appropriate course of action in a timely manner.
Please sign in to leave a comment.